Time & Location
About the Event
Wreaths are not just for Christmas, they are beautiful at any time of the year and particularly in Autumn when there are so many beautiful dried flowers, sculptural seedheads and berries to use. Step by step demonstrations will be given to show you how to create a wreath using both fresh and dried materials.
The wreath will be yours to take home and will look beautiful on the front door or as an Autumnal table centre.
All materials are included in the price, together with complimentarty tea, coffee and cake! The emphasis is on having fun whilst being creative, so no experience necessary.
There is free parking and loos on site and Thyme After Time Cafe is situated next door.
Tickets are limited to 5 + me! The workshop will be held in my studio and we will be working around a large table in the centre of the room. Measures that are in place to protect us all against Covid 19 are as follows:
* Social distancing at all times.
* Hand sterilisation on arrival.
* Working 2m apart from each other.
* Each person will have their own set of scissors and tools allocated to them at the begining of the workshop which will have been sterilised.
* Staying put at our workstations for the duration of the workshop, no wandering around the studio.
* One break during the workshop where we will go outside for cake and a cup of tea (if it's raining we'll stay at our work stations) and a loo break for those that need it.
- Autumn Wreath Workshop£48£480£0