Fri, 30 Oct|
The English Florist
Floral Pumpkin - Evening Workshop
A fun evening learning how to decorate a pumpkin to celebrate Halloween.
Time & Location
30 Oct 2020, 19:00 – 21:00
The English Florist , Spire Hill, Cook's Lane, Stalbridge, Dorset, DT10 2SG
About the Event
What better way to celebrate Halloween than by decorating a pumpkin, a tradition which dates back to Medieval times when they carved turnimps and other vegetables into lanterns to ward off evil spirits.
We'll be using the pumpkin as a vessel in which to arrange locally grown flowers and hedgerow finds such as bright red hips, seed heads and cones. I'll demonstrate each stage of the process and help you design and create your very piece to take home.
All materials are included in the price, together with a complimentarty glass of Prosecco! The emphasis is on learning new techniques for you to develop in a fun friendly environment, no experience necessary. There is plenty of free parking and toilet facillities on site. Halloween costumes optional!
Tickets are limited to 5 + me! The workshop will be held in my studio and we will be working around a large table in the centre of the room. Measures that are in place to protect us all against Covid 19 are as follows:
* Social distancing at all times.
* Hand sterilisation on arrival.
* Working 2m apart from each other.
* Each person will have their own set of scissors and tools allocated to them at the begining of the workshop which will have been sterilised.
* Staying put at our workstations for the duration of the workshop, no wandering around the studio.
- Ticket type
Floral Pumpkin WorkshopPrice£40.00